Tbilisi and Mtsketa in the morning after breakfast we will start our Excursion places you will visit
1. Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, the tallest church building in the Caucasus.
2. Metekhi plateau, at the monument to King Vakhtang Gorgasali
3. statue of the Tamada (master of table speeches)
4. the first public transport of Tbilisi
5. old commercial and industrial streets,
6. Bridge of Peace
7. Narikala fortress by cable car.
8. Tbilisi mosque of the 19th century
9. Legvtakhevi waterfall.
10. famous sulfur baths, which are of great historical and social importance in city life. •
11. freedom square located in the center of Tbilisi
12. rustaveli avenue Rustaveli is often considered the main thoroughfare of Tbilisi
Break for 2 hours, departure to Mtskheta places you will visit
13. Jvari monastery on the 6th
centuries with its amazing view of the confluence of the Aragvi and Kura rivers.
14. Mtsketa was the ancient capital of Georgian Kingdom from the 3rd century BC to the 5th century AD
15. svetitskhoveli cathedral This extraordinary (and for its time, enormous) building dates from the 11th century
16. Samtavro Monastery Built presumably in the 4th century by the King Mirian III
return to Tbilisi Free time in Tbilisi which you can use as you wish, go shopping, visit cinemas, cafes and bars
overnight stay in Tbilisi
TOTAL DISTANCE 150 KM DURATION 7 HOUR